Skitzo-The Buddy System Skitzo-The Buddy System

I feel like this dog is in purgatory or in a personal hell and Skitzo is the guy who runs it.
He dies and dies and dies. So this must be hell for the dog and anyone who crosses path with him.
The dog will NEVER rest in peace. Maybe rest in pieces but still.

Comick responds:

There sure is a weird reoccurring nature to how that dog always dies over and over yes haha that dog must have done something REALLY bad to deserve Skitzo as a fate for eternity ;b

Sniping Lessons w Camper Sniping Lessons w Camper

Oh my days of CS...I miss them

Skitzo-The Giving Season Skitzo-The Giving Season

Skitzo gave them the greatest gift of all that everyone needs.
Since they are dead, They are free to live without fear from him ^^

Comick responds:

LOL I like that logic...I bet Skitzo would agree on it too

Love at first bite Love at first bite

Well this is a touching story in my sense. I love touching stories. Ill be honest when it said " Love at first bite" i expected a vampire. But proves my dumbass wrong XD. Well keep it up. I love stories when two different beings such as ghoul and human or wolf and human. Also may i ask why ghoul of all mythical creatures?

KoltonKennedy responds:

I dunno. There's enough mythical beings in Ikimono High already. I decided to do something different.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Hey guys wanna have a easy fight . Enjoy this one. Also the game is great

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Already Veg ^^
but still i agree with the others. Don't guilt trip people its not good for a reputation of a company or business. Just tell then the benefits of it and try to weigh out pros and cons of it and maybe show them and have them be around animals that would be food. And maybe just maybe they might agree to be veg but me ...i'm the only veg in my home so. So don't be harsh guys just understand....also we live in a world survival of the fittest but still my point stands like my lil oinker ^^

(4.5 cause it lost .5 due to me having to deal with links and if i click them i gotta play the game again jjust to see them)

The Living Tombstone VS UB40 The Living Tombstone VS UB40

I wish i can play this and play Aggressive Nightmare mode on FNaF 3 ....yes i still play it...trying to get a good ending e.e

JBeat2k9 responds:

Haha! Oh hell yes!

Pinkie FazPie's Pizzarea Pinkie FazPie's Pizzarea

I love the song bro Make more of thme bro keep it up :3

Unforgotten Realms - Season 2 Unforgotten Realms - Season 2

great song

and i agree with ninjapenguein981

Fibble and Sin -The Fortune Teller Fibble and Sin -The Fortune Teller

I honestly thought Sin would eat her anway. Just cause Sin is the man...errr rabbit....or demonic rabbit...but you get my point XD...

Comick responds:

I did kinda consider that haha but the horrible future that she predicts was enough to give him a good sadistic laugh. He did take her doughnuts too so it wasnt a total free ticket heh

Hanako Hanako

Love the art style and the contrast. The character herself is amazing. I wish to see more of this art style. Along with more of your work. May we see her without her mask maybe ?

Fibble and the Night Ghosts Fibble and the Night Ghosts

Love the...well you and your work in general and you know this well and also...are you open to ideas or you prefer to be solo in your own work?

Comick responds:

Thanks for taking a look at my artworks! :D Glad you enjoy
And yeah haha i tend to work solo on my projects unless its like Voice acting needs for my cartoons! Because my voicing abilities suck haha. But Im always open to commissions when a person has a request or something to draw :)