Love at first bite Love at first bite

Well this is a touching story in my sense. I love touching stories. Ill be honest when it said " Love at first bite" i expected a vampire. But proves my dumbass wrong XD. Well keep it up. I love stories when two different beings such as ghoul and human or wolf and human. Also may i ask why ghoul of all mythical creatures?

KoltonKennedy responds:

I dunno. There's enough mythical beings in Ikimono High already. I decided to do something different.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Hey guys wanna have a easy fight . Enjoy this one. Also the game is great

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Already Veg ^^
but still i agree with the others. Don't guilt trip people its not good for a reputation of a company or business. Just tell then the benefits of it and try to weigh out pros and cons of it and maybe show them and have them be around animals that would be food. And maybe just maybe they might agree to be veg but me ...i'm the only veg in my home so. So don't be harsh guys just understand....also we live in a world survival of the fittest but still my point stands like my lil oinker ^^

(4.5 cause it lost .5 due to me having to deal with links and if i click them i gotta play the game again jjust to see them)

Kill the Plumber 2 Kill the Plumber 2

Laggy as hell

Robot Tarantula Robot Tarantula

on the start one of the pieces are missing. But lovley robot turantula how much does it cost to adopt one and show my enemies true power :3

The Death Crypt The Death Crypt

Awesome got both endings and i enjoyed them both nd i love the story in it but can you make the voice a little bit more aduioable it be even better

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Thanks for reviewing glad you liked it, unfortunately for recording all i have is audacity and a basic built in laptop microphone, that was the best that I could get it...

Madness Torturation Madness Torturation

High stakes...Fast pace(ish)... and a boss who cant be harm by by anything but a random chance of luck.... I love it...i beat it but it was cause of luck that the first lighting strike is where he was standing

MURDER MURDER

Fun...its stupid..but not stupid bad ..stupid funny.. I get a kick from playing this game. I love it XD

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Crazy hard but flipping awesome and here is a tip Spin then shoot the other guy

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Falcon Pun.......ch?

LOL ROFLMAO only one man is capable is ca[able of the falcon punch

PuffballsUnited responds: